Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ultrasound Update

Ultrasound went really well yesterday. The fluid levels did come down some so we are now in the normal range but at the high end. I am just so Thankful to God for answers our prayers. God has given me a peace about baby and has told me in many ways that baby is going to be fine. This is almost kind of funny at my last ultrasound the baby was measuring 3 weeks ahead well now the baby's head is measuring 5 weeks ahead and the stomach is measuring 4 weeks ahead. right now they are just figuring that I am going to have a big baby. with each visit the doctor has gotten more relaxed and it is great to see that. We have one amazing God. I will be going for another ultrasound in 4 weeks and I might be starting to sometime going for even more ultrasounds to do what is called a bio physical it is when watch to see the baby practice breathing. I am quite familar with this as I did this a lot with Zedekiah it comes with having Gestational diabetes. I will be having the baby at Salmon creek the doc says they may check the fluid levels right away or they may later. right now the baby is breach so they are a little concerned about that. we were asked about if the baby doesn't turn having the baby turned. For me right now I would rather just leave it up to God. if baby turns great and if baby doesn't turn thats ok cause I will know thats how its meant to be. in all honesty i don't want to have a csection but I would rather be because of the baby's position. Thank you all for prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are looking better! And I have wondered before what I'd do in the situation, if my baby was breach, and I know same is for me that I don't want a c section but even more I wouldn't want them to turn the baby. I've heard its very painful, and can be dangerous for mom and baby. I thinkt that's the only reason I'd be willing to do a c section, if it were safer for the baby. I pray that God continues to shower you in peace.
    Brandie Rhoades

    ReplyDelete