Life on Dole Valley Rd....... has been enjoyable, busy, and sometimes hectic. The boys keeps us busy specially me when Seth is gone. Trying to keep up with the boys and deal some of the discomforts that have come with this pregnancy isn't always easy to do. I am so thankful for nap time. specially Obadiah's as he is the one that gets into everything.
Zedekiah He is Def the eldest in the family tells Obadiah what to do. He is growing up way to fast. Sometimes it hard to believe that he is going to 3 in Feb where does the time go. He is through and through boy. cars, trains, Helicopters, planes, dirt. I was pretty surprised when one day out of the blue he counted to 10. Do you think I could get him to do it again not a chance. He has to do everything on his terms. Lately he wants to hold obadiah. Obadiah doesn't really like this. when he hugs Obadiah he says "loving". He can be rough and tumble but at other times he is so caring and I love when he shows concern.
Obadiah keeps me on my toes. He is our climber, and digger. I have started putting the chairs on the table otherwise he would climb on the table. He is really good about emptying out drawers and cupboards. This is all new to us Zedekiah wasn't a digger. His vocab right now consist of 2 words no and mom. He does babble a lot. He Loves climbing all over the couch and standing on the window sill behind the couch.
They both are learning to play together sometimes they do great other times not so great. your typical siblings. They have been such a joy and a blessing to whatch grow I am so blessed to be their mommy. I try to Thank God daily for them.
Mommy and Daddy are both doing pretty good. I am learning to have more Faith in God and to not doubt so much. I am so thankful for this peace he has given me. Seth has been busy but work is starting to slow down which is nice cause he gets to be home more often but also means less money. God will provide us with what we need.
I know this post is pretty random its late and I just wanted to get it done.
No comments:
Post a Comment