went for ultrasound today. The fluid levels in the ventricles stayed the same which is a good thing. they still say its high but the fact that it hasn't increased in a months time is a good sign. the Doc said there is still a chance that baby can be born normal. so in a way we are still where we were last time. we aren't going to have any realy def. answers until after the baby is born. The baby's kidneys were measuring just fine. They did measure the baby's head and were told that the average size is measuring three weeks ahead the nurse kind of laughed nervously but seemed a little relieved that the average size of baby's stomache was measuring the same. I am now 100% sure that I have gestiational diabetes once again. the amniotic fluid is quite generous as the tech put it she did say that its pretty common with gestational diabetes. I did ask the dr. if i would be able to have the baby at salmon creek and he said that if things keep going like they are there is a good chance. Everything else with baby looked normal. We got the same doc. as we did last time and he seemed a lot more relaxed. Dr know a lot but God knows all. I ask that you all please continue to keep us in our prayers. and I want to thank you for all your prayers. God is great!!! He will never leave us nor forsake us.
P.s. Next Ultrasound is Dec 7th.
No comments:
Post a Comment