Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Ultrasound tomorrow moves to Monday
Right now I feel as though I have a battle going on within myself. Tomorrow is my ultrasound and we will know if the fluid has increased, decreased or is the same. and also to see how the kidneys are doing and I think they will keep an eye on the amniotic fluid. God has given me a peace and I feel that baby is going to be ok. So why am I so scared of what they are going to tell me tomorrow. I need to remember that God created this life with in me and he has the final say. Seth just called me and told me that it would be really late or possible he wouldn't be coming until tomorrow and meeting me there and taking off again. he is so exhausted and overwhelmed right and this is not a good week for him and I felt that he would not be a good support for me or Lord willing to share good news with. so I changed the ultrasound to Monday afternoon. Praying my husband's week gets better. and please continue to remember us in prayer. Thank you all for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey I just found your blog:) Feel free to come check out mine! Congrats ont the pregancy! I'll keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDelete