Saturday, October 10, 2009

baby #3

Life has been a wirl wind of emotions for me. I was able to go to MN with the boys was a relaxing and enjoyable trip. the boys were great travelers. Before I left to MN I was scheduled a level 2 ultra sound that my dr wanted done. he was concerned about the fluid levels in the ventricles on the brain. I was told that its in the normal range but high. On wednesday the 7th Seth and I went for the ultra sound. The doctor asked me if I knew why I was here so I told him that the levels in the ventricles was in the normal range but high. He looks at me and bluntly says no its high. He also lets us know that the kidneys are a little enlarged still in normal range though. He also said the fluid around baby was high. I asked him if the fluid in the ventricles could decrease? we were told that as of right now we are at a 50 50 chance 50% chance baby will be born fine and 50% chance that baby will be born with water on the brain. It has been a lot to take in but I am learning daily that God is in control and that he will carry us through. I will have ultrasounds once a month to monitor baby. Praying for our sweet baby's health and I can't wait to meet him or her.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you Linda as you go through this. Know that you have many family and friends that surround you! We hope it's a "false" alarm and all will be well, but how hard it is to go on with life and not think about the "what if's" that may be ahead. We do know that our God is all knowing and he will never give more than you can handle. Keep him at the center and all things will work out!! Keep us updated! Lots of love and hugs..Jennifer Yliniemi

    ReplyDelete