Thursday, August 13, 2009

Frustration

mkpl=[Lately I have been feeling very frustrated. I hardly see my husband even though I am in the Tri cities with him. He has been so busy with that it seems like I hardly get to see him and when I do he is busy doing work related stuff in the office or he is very tired. Right now I am having a hard time seeing the positve in him working so much I know there is. To add to my frustration I want to go MN next month and I am having a hard time excepting that 99.9% we won't be going. Work work work and lack of money to do anything besides bills bills. I really need to start praying. It has been a little over a yr the last time we were there and it was a quick trip. Obadiah has Aunts and Uncles that haven't even met him and he will be a yr next month. I know times are tough but I just feel bad. I want to go so bad that I have been looking at tickets for me and the boys and seriously wondering if I am crazy. Who knows maybe it is all pregnancy related emotions coming out. Another thing that is frustrating me is that we are going to have to get a van and Seth figures we can wait until Jan to get it. I am due Jan 31st. I would like to get it sooner then later. I have been looking online at mini van that are older then our car and a lot less money. Well I better stop Obadiah wants my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment