Can't really tell you how life is going on Dole Valley RD since we are hardly there. I am thankful for the work but would love to have a break.
Seth's allergies have been really bothering him so he has been pretty miserable. He is tired and he is working like crazy. Sometimes it is hard to be thankful specially when I feel like we have no time as a family.
As far as for me I am doing ok. pregnant, busy being mommy, irritable, and a major lack of sleep otherwise can't complain too much.
Boys are doing good. Zedekiah is finally making an attempt at his him when as who he is he says I'm Kiah. when he wants me to pick him up he say "I hold you." he also has started saying "common mama". Today he was pinching himself and mad and in a growly voice says quit pinching. silly boy. He loves being outside and spends most of the day outside. Obadiah is growing like a weed. he is 35 inches yikes almost 3 ft and he isn't even a yr old. he is getting more busy and into everything he has discovered that he can climb on G&G Matson's coffee table. and loves climbing upstairs. today he took 2 steps for his uncle Amos. I got too see. he weighs around 23 lbs. he loves to growl. Seth said that we should start calling him bear.
Life in Mesa has been going pretty good for the most part. I am looking forward to being a family again. I guess that sums up our lives.... BUSY BUSY BUSY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment