Tuesday, December 22, 2009
ME ME
Life seems to be getting more busy and baby isn't even here yet. I feel like I am always going. yesterday I went to the clinic to do a NST non stress test I go on Saturday to do one at the hospital plus they do a AFI check the amount of amniotic fluid. Back to the clinic on monday for another nst. See Doc on Thursday hoping to do hospital NST AFI that same day and plus make it to church . hope I don't over do it. Not really sure I am doing all this cause blood pressure was high at last apt or cause of Gestational diabetes. I do NST twice a week once at the clinic and once at the hospital. I am really hoping that my doctor will let me go as early as I did with both Zedekiah and Obadiah if he does that means I only have 3 weeks to go. I also have an ultrasound on the 4th. The AFI is done by ultrasound. The last weeks or month is always the hardest for me specially with the one I have been so uncomfortable and I get irritated very easy my poor boys. Going to this apt and that apt and chasing after the boys sure helps the time go by a little faster. Well I better go and take care of the boys. I know I can make it through because I have God by my side and will give me strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment