Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tuesday.

Tuesday was quite the day for me. My life has been quite hecktic lately with so many appts and taking care of our boys and with Seth being gone so much. My blood pressure has been up quite some bit lately and I can tell when its ups because I will start to feel sick. Tuesday I woke up and decided that I was going to have a lazy day. I felt fine when I woke up so I thoughts I would have a pretty good day. I made lunch for the boys and thats when I started to feel sick so I sat down for awhile and then I was up for a little bit. I decided to check my blood pressure and it was high so I put the boys little people DVD going so I knew where they were and I layed down I felt fine when I got up, but once I started moving I started to feel sick. I was only up long enough to go to the bathroom and change Obadiah's diaper I checked my blood pressure again and it was even higher so I called Seth and he told me to the clinic so I did. I called the clinic and they wanted me to come in to give a urine sample at the lab and have my blood pressure checked. Called Sue and let her know whats going on and asked her if she could watch the boys. I quick like got them dressed and myself ready to go by this time I was feeling pretty lousy and I guess you could say a little out of it. Sue did not feel comfortable with me going by myself. so she ended up driving me. I am so thankful specially because I wasn't feeling good and it had started snowing and the closer we got the more snow there was and the roads were getting bad. I do not drive in snow as a matter of fact I really don't know how so if I was by myself my blood pressure would have been through the roof and some. we made it to the clinic my bp was still high so I was sent over the hospital to have my bp monitored and have the baby monitored. Baby looked great very active and good heart beat. my bp on the other end would not go down. I ended having to stay in the hospital for 24 hrs. I had to do a 24 hr urine and I was put on bp meds. I was not put in a regular room because all the rooms were full I am just thankful that I had a room even if there wasn't a bathroom in it. The boys stayed with Ted and Sue and did really good with them. special thanks to Abby for taking special care of Obadiah. I really didn't picture this would be how I would be leaving Obadiah for the first time. I thought the first time I would leave him for that long or longer is when I would be having the baby. I am doing better now still need to take it easy and hoping i can have this baby soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment