Thursday, December 30, 2010

Latest news about myself.

Well I decided to put it on here instead of facebook.. I only have 25 weeks to go and I am only 12.5 weeks along. I usually get induced 3 weeks early so that is how I got that number. I have been a lot sicker this pregnancy then with any of the other. I had a hard time at first emotionally cause I have had a miscarriage between all of my babies and this was the first time I got pg after Reuben so the fact that I have made it this far is so great. I hoping the pattern has broken. Praying that come this summer we will meet boy # 4 haha we actually don't know what we are having but even though I will admit I would love a girl I don't want to get my hopes up so I am convincing myself that this baby is a boy too. I got to the see the heartbeat a couple weeks ago sigh of relief. Maybe someday I will go into depth with the emotional struggles I have had and sometimes still show up during this pregnancy.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Praying God will give you a healthy baby this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby! God bless!

    ReplyDelete