Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My week so far..........

I finally got go to town by myself on Monday was nice but frustrating at them same time could not find what I was looking for and didn't even make it to all the places I wanted too. So glad the inlaws watched the boys for me. They did really well.
Tuesday..... what a day. Obadiah emptied out a full container of cocoa on the floor and both him and Reuben decided to play in it. Made Zedekiah take a bath too(he doesn't like baths). Got them all out decide to Cut Obadiahs and Zedekiah hair after I was done with Obadiah he decided to go back in the tub with his shirt and diaper on. new diaper on. 1/4 bag of chips dumped on the floor. messy diaper spread all over on kitchen chair and on floor.. so back in the tub. this was all Obadiah. Today has been a little better just a little fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment