
Zedekiah was born 2-10-07 weighing 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches. He is now 22 months old and boy does he keep us going. He actually talks quite abit. I sometimes forget that he can't always tell me what he wants. His latest accomplishment is that he has discovered how to open the fridge YIKES!! We now have to tape our fridge shut. We have this little thing that we do. He will gives me 5 and then we put our fist together and he says shake so we shake, next he says hug and gives me a hug. He came up with it all by himself.
Zedekiah as a big bother ooh boy. Sometimes he is really good loves giving Obadiah kisses and holding him. He thinks its fun to lay on top of his little brother Sometimes Obadiah doesn't mind and other times he does. There is so much more I could say about Zedekiah and I will later.
Zedekiah as a big bother ooh boy. Sometimes he is really good loves giving Obadiah kisses and holding him. He thinks its fun to lay on top of his little brother Sometimes Obadiah doesn't mind and other times he does. There is so much more I could say about Zedekiah and I will later.
No comments:
Post a Comment