
Our driveway this was taken a few days or so before we left for Tri cities
When we left to go the Tri cities for Christmas I was hoping the snow would start melting otherwise we were not going to make it up our driveway . The snow just kept on coming. we got back on Friday the 26th and Seth had to walk up the driveway. We ended up spending a couple nights at his Grandma's who lives about a mile away so close but not close enough. It was hard to be that close but I am so greatful for family. The snow has been melting and we were able to get home on Sunday after Church. I hope that we don't get hit like this again. We Prob got a total of 3 ft.
I am so glad to be back at home and I am so happy that the snow is melting. I will gladly take rain over snow. Speaking of rain it is raining right now. I can hear it on our metal roof Seth loves the sound me on the other hand well when we build our house house we is going to have to do a lot of convincing. I don't mind rain I just don't care for that sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment