The other day we gave Zedekiah 2 choices neither of which he liked so after throwing a fit and going to his room I went in to talk to him he informed me thats not fair... what does a 3 almost 4 yr old know about fair. Some of the things he says I really wonder about and sometimes wonder if I heard him right or not. Obadiah isn't too far behind a quite a while back on the way to church he tells us " I don't want church" Today I was changing him and Reuben had picked up his went diaper off the floor (it was wrapped up) I was telling Reuben that its Garbage well I got done and Obadiah gets down and picks up the garbage and hits Reuben and tells him "my garbage" ( thats what it sounded like to me) and then hands me his diaper. Obadiah has started this thing when he tells me something he says it over and over and each time he says he gets closer to my face and pretty soon he is touching me and talking at the same time. He is def my busy one and into everything and looks like Reuben is going down that same road. Note to self when going shopping make sure I know where Obadiah is at all times. he is the one that will go hide in the clothes racks or behind a wall and give his mother a heart attack. Reuben is close to 13 months old and still isn't walking this is late considering Z and O both walked before a year. He is quite content to crawl around or have Zedekiah drag him around.
Ps I know this post is very random and lacks in the grammar department big time all I can say to that is English or grammar in school was not a fav subject and sometimes my thoughts are random.
No comments:
Post a Comment