Tuesday, July 28, 2009
pregnancy 13weeks and counting.
On Friday I went and did the 1 hr glocose test I checked it with my machine and got 180 but 15 min later dropped to 133. I think my machine is messed up. I really should have waited to test. since this last week was not a good week. we all go sick with some 24 hr flu bug. I am pretty sure I failed the 1hr I just hope that it wasn't by a lot. I had other blood test done. I think checking my blood sugar when I am pregnant is going to be a normal thing for me. part of me wants to do the 3 hr the other part is like not really cause either I will be borderline or fail. my blood pressure has been good at home just goes up at the docs. I am 13 weeks. I have my next apt. on the 5th. I have been feeling pretty good for the most part. my right hip is out so thats not any fun. I just pray that everything continues to go well. I don't mind checking my sugars but it seems with this pregnancy I am so much more out of it. and I forget. and with out really thinking I eat either too much or have something I shouldn't. I get so frustrated with myself. don't get me wrong I enjoy being pregnant. with having a 2yr old and 10 month old to chase after. taking care of me gets pushed to the side I am sure a lot of you can relate. I have not felt the baby move yet but I am sure I will soon I felt Obadiah's at 14 weeks. I love when you can feel their movement it is such a comfort to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment