Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life




















Hard to believe that it allready May. March was a month of happiness and saddness. We found out that we were expecting again. At 5 weeks gestational I lost the baby. Seems strange to say but it was my easiest miscarriage. My parents along with Luke made a trip out to help Chet and Dayna move to MN. So happy that they made it out here and were finally able to meet Obadiah. In April we made a trip to Idaho to see Jed and Clarissa . We were there at Easter time. Easter Sunday Seth got hit by another driver everyone was ok just put a nice dent in our car. (will add pics later.) then to top it all off we got a flat tire on the way back to Tri cities so had to put the spare on. Very long trip. The boys did pretty good.

Our boys are growing up way to fast. Zedekiah is a busy out going 2 year old. He keeps me going. He recently started calling me Honey. He can now say Obadiah but hasn't gotten his own name yet. Yes he is still on the bottle I know he should be off but I am a major push over . we do take it away specially if he hasn't eaten any food. He does actually eat pretty good. He has his days though. He talks a lot I just wish I could understand more of what he is saying. Obadiah is getting so big. he is now 7 months old will be 8 months on the 12th. I can't beleive how fast time flies. He got his first 2 teethe. He did really good no fever. He hasn't really gotten the whole crawling down but he does more of an army crawl. reminds me of a sea turtle. he gets around. I am going to have to get a gate for our stairs soon. He is a really good baby. I just wish he would sleep through the night. He does have his moments. THe 2 of them get a long pretty good. they allready pick on each other. I think it is neat how Obadiah allready looks up to Zedekiah. I am so thankful for our boys.
Seth and I have been busy. Seth has been gone quite a bit to the tri cities for work so I have been playing single parent. the days are fine its the nights that get long. We are actually in the Tri cities for a couple weeks. nice to be together but would be even nicer if it was at home. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices and this is one of them for us. We do have a lot to be thankful for. I need daily remind myself that God is in Control. Well thats the update on our lifes.




damage to our car

Zedekiah 2yrs

No comments:

Post a Comment